Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nonsence...

zebra+flower
I always thought I have a thing for flamingos!
...I was probably wrong, my new IT animal is the one with the coolest permanent print on it.
ZEBRA!
The fact that this is the second zebra-related post (here's the first one) establishes the existence of a serious obsession of mine, that couldn't leave my wardrobe unaffected...!
So I can only guess that a shopaholic Zebra, with a thing for flowers designed this pattern for Zara, which was printed, later-on, on the skirt I bought from there some months ago!

DSC01579

To be honest there no zebra-print on the skirt, it's actually a typical leaf-flowery pattern with the exception of having black & white leafs instead of traditional green ones.
However it did inspire a zebra post (God I wrote the word Zebra like a ZILLION times in this post) and I can keep blabbering about it but it'll just be getting duller by the time and then, reasonably enough, you're gonna stop reading this blog...!

Nobody got struck by lighting, just saying...
DSC01583
zebra+flower2

I was wearing this outfit while watching
Ice Age @ the movies(and illegally eating KFC...shhh!).
An invitation for drinks downtown took me out of my comfy havaianas & put me in my MJ mise/jellies.

DSC01586
Awwhh, look at them starring at you...heartbreaking... :P

Ok this post doesn't really make any sense so let's move to the outfit credits...

skirt:Zara, white tank: Zara, black tank: Intimissimi, belt: MNG (oldie)

35 comments:

  1. i liked it even if you think its nonsense.. :)
    lovely skirt, paired with the simplest tee can make the difference.

    -im so glad seeing you in havaianas, i cannot stop wearing them but im always worry theyre too informal. but i hate the classic leather flip-flops from Monastiraki, there so non-flexible..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what the print is supposed to be, this skirt is gorgeous!
    I have to ask though, how does it feel wearing your jellies in this heat? Are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the zebra prints, espeacially that skirt of yours! I just got a zebra print maxi dress that is lovelyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm... I want that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I thow a thebra on your skirt!!!
    einai poly omorfi i fousta(psaxno+ego mia paromoia edo+kairo),na mporei na fore8ei k proi k apogeuma!!!:))) mou aresoun ta xamogelasta papoutsia!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that your skirt has zebra and floral on it

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your skirt!! i will visit greece in just one week :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post actually makes perfect sense in Queen B style!!!!
    loved the skirt and the outfit!!!!!

    p.s. you put a smile in my face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the skirt is great! i love it....!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a thing about giraffes :P

    (mou aresei to post, mou aresei, ligo xaos merikes fores kanei kalo! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I always liked zebra prints! Fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi .
    nice blog .
    wanna exchange links??
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. to latrevw afto to blog!!!!!!!!!..........oti kai na lene exeis to pio wraioelliniko blog p iparxei.einai efantasto kai exeis megalo talento me ola ta grafika me ta aksiolatrefta kinoumena sxedia...kai erxomai na diafwnisw me tin efi apo opapanw kai na pw oti saftes tis periptwseis to pl xaos kanei perissotero kalo.........xddddxDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe..post of randomness! Love it and the zebra/flower print skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty skirt! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your outfit, but I still prefer flamingos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful skirt!

    Message for the jellies "Hello lovers!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahha love the zebra and the floral! haha and shoes ofcourse!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like the way you wear your skirt. very much ideed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. tin prolava ti nikolouli?apla twra pu teleiwsa exetastiki exw mplexei me nosokomeia,i aderfi mu ekane egxerisisi...:( euxaristw polu gia to endiaferon pantws!
    anyway,to sunolo teleio,eidika foremeno opws eipes me ta mj..to mavro teleiwma sti fousta kanei tn diafora pistevw!
    p.s.:tha eimai sti mykono tlk mexri arxes augoustou,an thes n antallaxume kinita mipws ta poume!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. afou to leei i queen b egine.to evgala idi..xDDDdan kamia mera variesai an theleis mpes kai des kai palaiotera posts m kai thelw na m peis ti gnwmi s .episshs eimai siggouri oti tha sareseoun para pl afta ta mixes p vrika kai einai sto teledtaio post p egrapsa...

    p.s:kala exw grapsei 2 comments kai kanena den exei pragmatika sxesi me to post..prpei na pw oti latrevw aftes tis mpalarinitses kai to xanogelo tous...epitrepetai na rwthsw poso ekanan???

    ReplyDelete
  22. I adore the skirt, how a look can change with a pair of shoes!! :) amazing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. in september I will stay for 9 days in Athens! and then we can meet us! that will be fun :) english- greek mixed up! now its just beach-vacations on different islands!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi .
    i already linked you :)
    thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. i wish we could see the pictures, but it sounds like you had a great time! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. love that skirt! and i really want a pair of those mj jellies!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your skirt is SO cute!!

    /Jeanett
    http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Epesa tixea pano sto blog sou, to opio exi pragmatika poli idietero ifos ke styl!! A! Exo ki ego tin idia fousta apo tin anoiksi, alla to pisteuis oti den tin exo vali pote? :-))Mou aresi pantos pou tin sindiases me flip flops. Ego skeftome na tin valo me peep toe botinia, ena aplo mauro tank, ke mia zoni me trouks gia an tis doso rock ifos! Filia polla!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails