Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mommie I'm a DESIGNER...not !

I know
I'M LOST
I know
I'VE BEEN A BAD BLOGGER
BUT

Good bloggers go to bloggo-heaven, Bad ones go everywhere!

Everywhere I am myself lately, having time for nothing -not even a tini tiny post-
Past week, for example, was all about playing.
Bloggers had a play-date down at Stylewatch's Fashion Playground.

Been asked to participate I was anticipating real game-playing:
hide&seek, wearing couture to support the -FASHION- aspect of that playground, for instance!

I did another short of playing though that I am quite familiar with.
PLAYING WITH COLORS has always been my thing yet I've never actually experimented on fabric.
7 Levis t-shirts(and a last minute one during the event) were customized BY ME using textile appropriate colors and markers.
SNEAK A PEEK:
shirt2
shirt3
shirt1
shirt4
shirt5
shirt6
shirt7
...NO COMMENT!
shirt8
NOT BAD HUH?
...for a t-shirt designer rookie like me I mean!
(...to be continued)

21 comments:

  1. I forgot to tell you last Thursday, but you know what? I'd definitely fork out some serious cash for one of those! They're GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLUSHING BLUSHING thank ya lopita!!! den eixa omws adriko... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ypoklinomai!!!na ta bgaleis sthn paragwgh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are amazing!!!!
    u are so talented girl!
    are u up for making one for me???

    ReplyDelete
  5. not bad? not bad? i'd say Pretty amazing!
    and full of humour as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :DDD thank yaaa!!!

    @kot-itsa: I'll think about it!

    @thaleia: exw akoma auto me to roz kitrino magiw se psinei??

    @ stella: etimw pou ektimas -ESU eidika- to humour mou ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apla teleia! Thelo ki ego ena. Sigkekrimena to proto mou arese para poli.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Απλά τέλεια! Μπράβοοο! Μπορεί κανείς να παραγγείλει ένα? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the sunglasses one and the bikini body

    ReplyDelete
  10. poula poula!!!! 8a ta agoraza OLA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. julia champain!!! the finest!!jajajajajajaja
    Teleio, bravo!
    polu ebneusmena ta tees!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. einai oles teleies,katapliktikes...
    mou aresan oles,alla i pio oraia itan auti me tin sampania!!
    sugxaritiria gia tin katapliktiki douleia,pragmatika tha ithela polu na agoraso mia!!!!einai oles teleies!!!!kai pali bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ola eksypna kai mesa stin leptomereia!!!
    katapliktika!!!
    bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. απίστευτα!!! ειδικά το Blair Eat My Dust με σκότωσε! Amazing! Κι εγώ θα τ αγόραζα όλα τώρα!!!
    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the "Diet Reminder" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. where can i buy them?they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. please tell me you ship to bahrain! i love them!!!

    *GlamEyeAm*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Polu wraia T-shirts! Kala peritto na pw oti otan eida auto me thn sampania pe8ana sta gelia..!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yperoxa!teleia!basika oti kai na pw einai ligo!mporoume na ta vroume kapou?

    www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails