Thursday, March 25, 2010

Christopher's falling Angels

WHO GOT HER F/W PRESS PASS
I GOT MY F/W PRESS PASS

...in fact I only passed by techopolis @Gazi (where the Greek fashion week takes place) just to grab my precious pass and hit the road
YET chit-chatting with fellow bloggers made time pass in a snap
...and then it was time for Kotentos show.

Although I'm not quite a fan, I gotta admit he caught me off guard with the whole catwalk setting and music.
As for the clothes, I loved the geometric shapes & the graphic tights but some glittery details could have been avoided.
I also enjoyed the cartoony sky-high heels, & the betting on whether the next model will fall or not.
DSC01744
DSC01750
DSC01746
DSC01772
DSC01783
Post-show designer's grin
DSC01788
...poor POOR models
DSC01792
Famous model-BUSTER Mr. Koutoulias
DSC01797
Rocking hair AND glasses all in 1
DSC01798
Funky sneakers!
marge
...Happy Greek Fashion week 2 all!

5 comments:

  1. ooo 9ee m ipeeroxo pou kataferes na vreis prosklisi ?
    ma rese pl t blog s
    i follow
    kane follow ke st diko m an s aresei :)
    xoxo natalia
    http://herointemptation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hippy greek fashion week honey!we stay tuned for mooore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING Greek fashion week!!! Where can I find those sneakers??

    glameyeam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda liked the glittery details, cause he magically managed to make them look futuristic and not bouzouki-style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails