Sunday, February 28, 2010

Models VS Nuggets

Who was addicted to Next Top Model?
B. was!

Tyra was good for all those years but when a well established show is being relocated to Greece then all the drama multiplies to extensive amounts (yey).

Lover of drama myself, worshiped the show and immediately RSVPed to a catwalk including the upcoming models, even if the clothes weren't exactly my taste.
If it wasn't for T. Sofroniou's edgy styling, I wouldn't have enjoyed the show as much!

I guess this post won't be rather interesting to international readers but I'm hoping the local-ones will find it rather amusing seeing those girls in action!
IMG_1280
Ioanna: 3rd finalist looking kinda -ghostly-!
Untitled2
Left: Seraina, the first Greek Next top model and runner-up Monica-walking like a duck!
IMG_1303
Monica again, rather scary yet with loads of potential I gotta admit!
Untitled3
Maria & Ioanna
Untitled
The finalists again!

-Jesh Monica straighten-up those legs!
IMG_1309
The winner & personal favorite model (once again) in an after-show frenzy!

Models are so FETCH!
I've been always fascinated by their world, even if I don't quite envy it!
I mean there's nothing I enjoy more than
...THAT!!!

7 comments:

  1. hahaha yeah chicken nuggets is the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. teleio post!!!gia na doume ti 8a kanoun ta modela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no nuggets! i'll go for the 1e vanilla shake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SERAINA WAS MY PERSONAL FAVORITE TOO! MUCH BETTER AND MORE MODEL-LIKE THAN THE REST!

    AS FOR THE MODEL VS NUGGETS QUESTION, I THINK IT WOULD BE PERFECT IF SOMEONE WAS A MODEL AND COULD EAT ALL THE NUGGETS HE/SHE WANTED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i oficially hate the girl that can eat all the nuggets and still look like a model, because of some stupid excuse of ...''good metabolism''...
    anyway seraina was really good, though i have to admitt i secretly like monica too!!!!!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails