Friday, June 4, 2010

satc2


How can a girl deny an invitation to watch Sex And The City all dressed up?
SHE CAN'T
...well...I couldn't !
And that wasn't even the hard part,
Denying a theme party full of COSMO'S and gadget-y gifts would have been UNACCEPTABLE!

Getitnow.com, its Shopping Queen and adorable Mr. Jim invited us bloggers to cover the event, and we all had a blast.

Tough part was that I, along with fellow bloggers, had to pick randomly who was winning the party's gifts...in a competition that we took part in too.
Needless to say I was secretly wishing to pick MY NAME...!
I didn't! .. Shame !!
satc1
IN DA PARTEY:
DSC02447
''Stole'' some pics from Lopi who took them from Elena and getitnow's Tech expert.
With all that GLAM-FUZZ, my camera was my last priority.

What can I say...?
ABU DAHBI - DOO ! ! !

2 comments:

  1. you don't have to dress up, you always look ur best bee;) loving those graphix u do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will I have to wait for the third SATC movie to see you again miss B?
    huh?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails